What is Managing Performance Training?
“Performance management” is defined as “a specialised form of communication designed to create the conditions for individuals and teams to actualise their full performance potential”.
Bespoke In House Training
This course is also available as an in house group training course in the UK and worldwide. We can tailor the content to fit your specific needs.
Would you like to contact us?
Group training costs from £1,850 +VAT per day for up to 20 delegates (plus trainer's B&B).
This course is currently only available as a bespoke in-house training course. Please view our other popular open courses at venues in: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Heathrow, Central London, Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Leeds, Nottingham and Glasgow, Scotland.
Please note all our training courses include three months additional FREE telephone coaching.
Course Timings: Start 09:00 - Finish 16:30. Lunch at 13:00, Tea Breaks at 11:00 and 15:00, giving you an opportunity to check emails and make calls.
About the Course
This programme covers:
Performance management - The Theory:
Performance management includes three aspects:
- Performance improvement – a belief in the philosophy of “continuous improvement” throughout the organisation.
- Development – organisational development is based on individual personal development.
- Managing behaviour – “You are what you habitually do”. So we encourage people to manage their own behaviour to maximise their own performance.
The course content was organised well structurally and had a good set of exercises, the training manual was easy to read and understand. The trainer's presentation was engaging and interactive. The audience felt involved and I learnt a few techniques.
Managing Performance Training Course Content
Performance management - The Practice: A Five-Step Process
Take away the fear. Instil confidence.
What is the current situation?
What is the desired future situation?
What is the gap?
3 Development solutions
What are the resources available?
What are the constraints?
What is the plan of action?
Commit to take action on the plan.
Agree the feedback.
What will be the standard?
What will be the check-in date?
Managing performance - summary and action plan
Price for open training course
- Full day of quality training
- Tea, coffee and cakes
- Full colour course notes
- Written action plan
- Additional training material by means of monthly updates
- Access to the Post Course Portal
Plus 3 months free telephone coaching
To answer any on-going questions, you will also receive email and telephone support from your trainer after you have attended the course. Whilst you are implementing what you have learned we will be there to help you if you need us for advice, guidance and coaching.
After the course, how can you to keep the training-momentum going?
We understand that it is important to keep the momentum of the training going, in the weeks after the course. The ideas and methods that you learnt during the course need to be implemented, not just for the two weeks after the course, but for all time!
In order to make that happen, we will give you continued, on-going support after the training course has finished. The support comes in the form of the Post Course Portal.
The Post Course Portal is a web page that contains a review of all the course material, plus the following:
- Newsletters containing training blogs and articles, which will provide you with ongoing training and good ideas, whenever you need them.
- Fun questionnaires that are designed to tease out your strengths and weaknesses and then give you ideas as to how you might improve your performance.
- Decision matrices that will allow you to make decisions and prioritise tasks into the correct order.
- Summary diagrams and mind maps from the course.
- Conflict scripts that give you examples of how the conflict method can be used, in real life situations.
- Free eBook the effective leader manager.
Price for in house training course
In House Course: from £1,850 +VAT per day (international training price varies) for up to 20 delegates
Please call us on +44 020 3856 3008 to discuss your requirements for the in house training course.
If you want to know more about any Management Training Course or their suitability for you or a colleague call us on +44 020 3856 3008.