Women into Management Training Course - 1 day open course
Course Pricing and Availability
Also Available:- In House Training
This course is also available as a bespoke in house group training course in the UK and worldwide. We can tailor the content to fit your specific needs.
Would you like to contact us?
Group training costs from £1,850 +VAT per day for up to 20 delegates (international training price varies).
In-house training proposal
One Day open training course: £435 +VAT per delegate.
Our next open course is in 42 days, ✔ there are still places available. Would you like to book online now or see all course dates?
We currently offer training courses in: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Heathrow, Central London, Oxford, Swindon, Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Leeds, Nottingham, Southampton, Glasgow, Scotland, Dubai, UAE.
Please note all our training courses include three months additional FREE telephone coaching.
Course Timings: Start 09:00 - Finish 16:30. Lunch at 13:00, Tea Breaks at 11:00 and 15:00, giving you an opportunity to check emails and make calls.
6 trainer-led hours, additional 2-3 via post-course portal independent learning
About the Course
This inspiring leadership and management training course has been created especially for women at work.
This unique course will help you to get the best from yourself and others.
It is designed to pick out and remove the subtle barriers that others may try to use, to slow down your progress.
This course will empower and encourage you.
When you attend this course, you will discover how to lead and manage with more skill, finesse, style and confidence.
Take a look at the course description and then book your place, today.
Here is a brief overview of the course content.
Day One - Morning
- How to get the best performance from yourself and others
- How attitudes affect women's results
- Re-define your Self-image; Self-concept - Personal Identity.
- Handle the people who may try to undermine you
- Direct your conversation towards only Successful outcomes
Day One - Afternoon
- Achieve goals by using the 8 Part SMART
- Delegate tasks to the right person, in the right way
- Communicate clearly with the perfect level of polite assertiveness
- Prioritise your tasks and achieve sustainable work-life balance
- Set the team On-Target by learning the 7-part Success formula
- Develop your personal code of conduct
Training course content was very good, well thought out and built up a good story as day went on. Trainer's presentation was very good, could understand and follow at all levels.
Women into Management Training Course Content
Women into Management Training Course AM
This is a course written for women in positions of leadership.
As a leader, the question you need to answer is this:
"How can I get the best performance from myself and others?"
Part One: The Self-fulfilling prophecy
Your Expectations tend to show up in your external results.
The process looks like this:
- How Negative attitudes tend to create negative results.
- How Positive attitudes tend to create positive results.
Part two: Redefine your self-image.
Your “self-image” is the sum of all your thoughts about who you really are and what you can achieve.
You succeed only as far as your self-image allows you to succeed.
Others will tend to estimate you NO higher than you estimate yourself.
Harness the Power of Great Expectations.
How to use the self-fulfilling prophecy to your own advantage.
Part three: Conversation control
Take control of the conversation and direct it AWAY from excessive dwelling on:
- The Bad past. Which creates feelings of anger and upset.
- The Bad future. Which creates feelings of fear and worry.
Target your conversation onto a BETTER FUTURE; which will create strong feelings of courage, confidence and enthusiasm.
Part four: How to identify undermining of women at work
Let us look at some examples of what language some women have to put up with at work.
Our Fail-Safe-Method of handling any form of undermining or discriminatory language.
How to take on and defeat the 'Under-Miner' and the 'Wind-up Merchant'.
The course gave a good balance between theory/real life examples and exercises. Content met my training needs. The trainer's presentation was clear; able to answer all queries; effective communicator.
Lead the Team Training PM
Part Five: 8 Part SMART
Since the role of a leader is help the team to achieve goals, the first skill of the leader is to properly set and communicate a valuable goal.
Part six: Delegation
The leader delegates the right task to the right person, in the right way.
Use the same 8 Part SMART model as a method of delegation.
Three common but false Reasons why some women FAIL to delegate as much as they should.
- Its quicker to do it myself.
- What if they mess it up?
- They are already busy and so I feel guilty for delegating.
Part seven: Communication and Body language.
Like it or not, people do judge you partly on appearance.
What they see, is what you’ll get.
Impression management: How you APPEAR to be, will partly determine how you are received.
Posture. Appearance. Touch. Eye contact. Hand and arm gestures. Facial expression. Orientation. Proximity. Scent. Accessories.
Part eight: Prioritisation and work life balance.
Balance the many demands on your time
The Wheel of life.
Balance the wheel.
Prioritise your Priorities!
Part Nine: The success formula.
Get the team on-track. Keep them on-track.
Learn the 7-part Success formula.
- Decide upon and communicate the Goal
- Decide upon and communicate the Plan
- Prioritise and delegate the actions needed to achieve the goal
- Give warm appreciation for any good performances
- Notice any bad performances
- Give polite but assertive “Feedback” for any bad performances
- Be the agent of progressive change and continuous improvement
Part ten: Personal code of conduct.
You can live according to previous programming or...
You can live according to your new choices.
Release your full potential by designing a new personal code of conduct.
Finish and leave.
The Training Method
The training method follows this general pattern - the training is very interactive and interesting:
- The trainer gives a clear explanation of the point in question with specific examples.
- Then, the delegates practice by doing an exercise with each other.
- The delegates practice by doing an exercise with the trainer.
- All points are supported with full written notes to take away.
- Delegates are asked to write down an associated action, for each point made.
(At the end of the day, we have about twenty such actions, from which the delegates choose six which are the most personally meaningful).
Note: we do not believe in placing people in any situation of embarrassment by demanding that they 'perform' in front of the whole group. So you can relax: come on this course and be at ease; ready to learn new skills!
This Training course really helped me structure my thoughts and realise how to implement basis strategies into my work for the better for my team and I. Also it has helped me not just with work about how to balance my general mindset and how to keep positive. The trainer was really good at keeping everyone engaged and interested whilst teaching us valuable life tips.
Price for open training course
You are able to book this course online today.
The open training course costs only £435 +VAT per delegate . For this price we provide:
- Full day of quality training
- Tea, coffee and cakes
- Full colour course notes
- Written action plan
- Additional training material by means of monthly updates
- Access to the Post Course Portal
Plus 3 months free telephone coaching
To answer any on-going questions, you will also receive email and telephone support from your trainer after you have attended the course. Whilst you are implementing what you have learned we will be there to help you if you need us for advice, guidance and coaching.
After the course, how can you to keep the training-momentum going?
We understand that it is important to keep the momentum of the training going, in the weeks after the course. The ideas and methods that you learnt during the course need to be implemented, not just for the two weeks after the course, but for all time!
In order to make that happen, we will give you continued, on-going support after the training course has finished. The support comes in the form of the Post Course Portal.
The Post Course Portal is a web page that contains a review of all the course material, plus the following:
- Newsletters containing training blogs and articles, which will provide you with ongoing training and good ideas, whenever you need them.
- Fun questionnaires that are designed to tease out your strengths and weaknesses and then give you ideas as to how you might improve your performance.
- Decision matrices that will allow you to make decisions and prioritise tasks into the correct order.
- Summary diagrams and mind maps from the course.
- Conflict scripts that give you examples of how the conflict method can be used, in real life situations.
- Free eBook the effective leader manager.
Free Telephone Consultation service for buyers
If you are a manager who is trying to figure out how to take the results from your organisations staff appraisal and training needs, and turn them into a coherent set of training courses, that will meet these needs, in as efficient a manner as possible, then we can help you with our free service.
Price for in house training course
In House Course: from £1,850 +VAT per day (international training price varies) for up to 20 delegates (download in-house prospectus)
Please call us on +44 020 3856 3008 to discuss your requirements for the in house training course.
If you want to know more about any Management Training Course or their suitability for you or a colleague call us on +44 020 3856 3008.