Online Conflict Management Training Video
We all have our own ideas about how things should work, and therefore, conflict is inevitable.
You are bound to get conflict sometimes. Conflict can be beneficial if it is handled properly. But if conflict is mismanaged, then it can turn ugly.
You may need some help dealing with conflict properly. Proper conflict management means learning what you should say and what you should NOT say during a conflict situation. It also means managing your emotions, and your body language.
You need to find a solution to the conflict situation as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
This conflict course will teach you the best way.
With this online training course, you will learn:
- How to deal with conflict rationally, not emotionally
- How to distinguish factual language from emotional language
- How to focus on finding the solution to the conflict, rather than who is to blame for it
- How to keep calm and maintain your confidence
- How to distinguish between a reason and an excuse
- How to be assertive, not aggressive or passive
- How to handle your body language
- How to get the best from each conflict situation
Take this training today as an instant access video here (£14.95 +VAT)
Find out more information about Corporate Coach Group's management training courses