What is Return to Work Interview Technique Training?
This two day programme is designed to help you build the confidence and skills you need to return to work.
This course is right for you if you are trying to get back into work after an absence and you need to develop:
- More self confidence during formal interviewsbook places on this course now
- Higher levels of personal confidence and self motivation
- The ability to express yourself positively during face to face presentations
- The ability to express yourself positively in a written document
- Self belief in your ability to set and achieve your career goals
Bespoke In House Training
This course is also available as an in house group training course in the UK and worldwide. We can tailor the content to fit your specific needs.
Would you like to contact us?
Group training costs from £1,850 +VAT per day for up to 20 delegates (plus trainer's B&B).
This course is currently only available as a bespoke in-house training course. Please view our other popular open courses at venues in: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Heathrow, Central London, Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Leeds, Nottingham and Glasgow, Scotland.
Please note all our training courses include three months additional FREE telephone coaching.
Course Timings: Start 09:00 - Finish 16:30. Lunch at 13:00, Tea Breaks at 11:00 and 15:00, giving you an opportunity to check emails and make calls.
This was an extremely welcome and focussed course on rational behaviour in the workplace. Extremely useful tools for managing conflict and improving communication. The trainer was engaging and authoritative. The presentation was well paced, well illustrated, with a good variety of group work, plus presentation.
Return to Work Interview Technique Training Course Content
Return to Work Interview - Day One
Goal setting, confidence and personal communication
Day One - Morning
- The link between your self-belif and better results
- Goal Setting
- What kind of work do you want?
- Why do you want it?
- How are you going to get it?
- Morning Summary
Day One - Afternoon
- Become a 'master communicator'
- The good use of words
- Body language and appearance
- Voice tone
- Notes on answering questions
- Listening skills
- Afternoon Summary
Return to Work Interview - Day Two
Written communication, self motivation and positive attitude
Day Two - Morning
- ABC principle: Accurate, Brief, Clear
- Plan your writing before you write
- Presentation of your written documents
- The importance of checking
- Develop your unique style
- Morning Summary
Day Two - Afternoon
- How fear and doubt can cause you to fail
- How to sustain a positive mental attitude
- How to deal with the inevitable setbacks and disappointments
- How to appear confident (even if you're not)
- Success language vs failure language
- Afternoon Summary
Price for open training course
- Full day of quality training
- Tea, coffee and cakes
- Full colour course notes
- Written action plan
- Additional training material by means of monthly updates
- Access to the Post Course Portal
Plus 3 months free telephone coaching
To answer any on-going questions, you will also receive email and telephone support from your trainer after you have attended the course. Whilst you are implementing what you have learned we will be there to help you if you need us for advice, guidance and coaching.
After the course, how can you to keep the training-momentum going?
We understand that it is important to keep the momentum of the training going, in the weeks after the course. The ideas and methods that you learnt during the course need to be implemented, not just for the two weeks after the course, but for all time!
In order to make that happen, we will give you continued, on-going support after the training course has finished. The support comes in the form of the Post Course Portal.
The Post Course Portal is a web page that contains a review of all the course material, plus the following:
- Newsletters containing training blogs and articles, which will provide you with ongoing training and good ideas, whenever you need them.
- Fun questionnaires that are designed to tease out your strengths and weaknesses and then give you ideas as to how you might improve your performance.
- Decision matrices that will allow you to make decisions and prioritise tasks into the correct order.
- Summary diagrams and mind maps from the course.
- Conflict scripts that give you examples of how the conflict method can be used, in real life situations.
- Free eBook the effective leader manager.
Price for in house training course
In House Course: from £1,850 +VAT per day (international training price varies) for up to 20 delegates
Please call us on +44 020 3856 3008 to discuss your requirements for the in house training course.
If you want to know more about any Management Training Course or their suitability for you or a colleague call us on +44 020 3856 3008.